Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Birthday to Scotty!

It's been one year since I traveled out to Vernal and bought the trailer and what a year it's been!  The Scotty has been completely reduced to individual trailer molecules and is now, one day at a time, undergoing it's metamorphosis.  I picked up the freshly-painted wheelwells last night and will install them as soon as I have the underside of the floor waterproofed.  Also, the soon-to-be-installed floor vent looks "grate"!  :-)

Roger does good work - hopefully I can install them as artfully!

All I can say is "Wow!" - the photo doesn't do it justice


It's moving along slowly but as another 1960 Scotty owner put it:  "It's not the destination".  To celebrate this special occasion, the propane tank ring which I ordered three months ago arrived on the doorstep today!

It won't take much to get this installed - probably on Saturday.


I don't have any idea what our trailer's real birthday is but to me, it's Happy 54th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment